Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch

Label Name- Quirk
Age Group- 18 years to 30 years
Style- Unique, classy, cute, quirky
Logo-
Designs- Dresses with beautiful silhouettes, quirky prints, and classy hemlines

Starting off as a fashion student with a big dream, I started Quirk with myself in mind.  Being unique and always having an interest in fashion never quite allowed me to fit in my mostly punk, grunge, skater-boy type high school.  My imagination ran wild with the thoughts of getting away and releasing every ounce of creative energy I had to the world.  Every pore bled with the unique clothing in my thoughts and thus Quirk began.

Quirk is inspired by women like me.  Artistic and creative.  Unique and quirky.  Quirk’s dresses give customers the opportunity to explore their creativity and to jump into a new artistic world.  The lifestyle that I sought after, and created with this brand, is offered to the consumer.  A life of free expression while staying fashionable, classy, and most of all unique, is available to all of those who sport these dresses.  An eclectic feel is offered with the sweet prints used.  A quirky vibe is present with the large buttons, unconventional pockets, and skirt volume.  Last of all, a feminine silhouette and beautiful hemlines on always tasteful garments is presented.  Quirk invites the young woman who wants to feel beautiful, who wants to be noticed, and who wants to express herself, to the Quirk lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment